Veterans and Active Duty Military Only!
A VA home loan is a great benefit to military personnel during and after their service. All Home Lending understands the importance of a “home base” for military and their families and is proud to be able to help active and retired military use this product to meet their unique needs.A VA home loan is a great benefit to military personnel during and after their service. All Home Lending understands the importance of a “home base” for military and their families and is proud to be able to help active and retired military use this product to meet their unique needs.
- No down payment
- Higher loan value
- No private mortgage insurance
- Limit on closing costs
- Option for seller to pay closing costsNo penalty fee for early payoffs
- Possible VA assistance if you have difficulty with payment
- Worthy Charity*: As an added benefit IN HONOR OF OUR DISABLED VETERANS, All Home Lending wants you to know for every veteran we help, we will make a donation to the veteran’s charity of your choice.
* Upon closure of your loan with All Home Lending, AHL will donate up to $250.00 towards a Military charity of your choice.
- No Down Payment up to $417,000.00 financing
- No upfront & No Monthly PMI (No Mortgage Insurance Premium)
- VA funding fees waived for certain qualified veterans
- Relaxed credit scores down to 580 FICO score.
- 30- 20- & 15-year fixed-rate and 5-year ARM loans available
- Relaxed Income Requirement – where most loans go up to 45% Debt to income “DTI” ratio – VA Relaxed Income program can go up to 50% debt to income ratio.
(Qualifying disabled veterans get their funding fee waived which could be as much as 3.3% of the loan amount) for example: 410,000 purchase amount X 3.3% = 13,530.00 in savings.
To get you qualified and in your home within 30 days,
call our loan experts at 1-800-872-5063
VA Fixed Rate Home Loans
A 30-year fixed rate option gives you a stable, predictable monthly payment. These loans are great for people settling down in one house over a long period of time. They give deployed soldiers a warm place to come home.
A 15-year fixed-rate option could help current service members who would like to build equity more quickly. You pay more monthly, but this pace builds more equity in your home.
VA Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
The flexibility of an adjustable rate mortgage can be appealing to current military service members expecting to move in the next few years. ARM homeowners pay a low introductory interest rate for the first few years, then move or refinance before it adjusts upward.
VA Jumbo Home Loan
The VA will guarantee a maximum of 25% on your home loan up to the conforming loan limit of $417,000. For a loan greater than that amount a VA Jumbo Loan is needed. With a VA Jumbo Loan you can apply for a home up to $1,500,000 and will only need a down payment of 25% on the difference between $417,000 and the asking price of the home.
For example, you want to purchase a home that costs $500,000. You would be required to pay 25% down on the amount over $417,000.
$500,000 – $417,000 = $83,000. Then $83,000 x 25% = $20,750. This would be your down payment. This payment is still considerably lower than the 10% traditionally required for jumbo loans.