Real Estate Agent?
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, get help every step of the way with an experienced real estate agent.
For buyers, this means finding the right house, negotiating a price you can afford, advising you on financing, and helping you work out the details that will make your purchase go smoothly.
For sellers, this means professionally marketing your home, attracting potential buyers, handling all showing details, and helping you get the right price.
WHEN BUYING A HOME, A REAL ESTATE AGENT:
- Works with local lenders to help you determine how much you can afford
- Listens to your needs and preferences in a home—size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and more
- Accesses a large market of homes for sale through referrals, networking with other real estate agents, and the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Evaluates potential homes based on your needs and preferences before you see them to save you time
- Supplies you with information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services, and facilities and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy
- Works on your behalf to negotiate offers and reach an agreement with the sellers and their real estate agents
- Explains the closing process to you in advance
WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME, A REAL ESTATE AGENT:
- Provides insight into the current housing market and sets a realistic, competitive sales price
- Works with local lenders to estimate the net proceeds you’ll receive from the sale of the home
- Guides you on adding sales appeal to your home and may know professional home stagers
- Uses a comprehensive marketing plan with professional materials
- Accesses a large market of buyers through referrals, networking with other real estate agents, and the MLS
- Handles all showing details including taking all phone inquiries, making appointments, showing the home, and following up
- Presents offers and counteroffers until an agreement is reached
- Helps the buyer meet financing requirements, find a qualified lender, and obtain a mortgage
- Explains the closing process to you and the buyer in advance and attends the closing with you
Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.