Disclosures and Licenses
All Home Lending is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
ALL HOME LENDING, INC. STATE DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
All Home Lending, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require disclosure of licensing information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
- Arizona – All Home Lending, Inc., , Mortgage Banker License #BK-0918447
- California – Licensed by the Department of Corporations under California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Colorado – All Home Lending, Inc., NMLS #102179, (800) 872-5363, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Florida – All Home Lending, Inc License No MLD1512 New Jersey- All Home Lending, Inc License No 102179
- Oregon – All Home Lending, Inc., License No ML-5049; Texas – All Home Lending, Inc., 1231 E Dyer Road Suite 155 Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Washington – Consumer Loan Company License CL-102179
Mortgage Licensing System Number 102179.
To go to the NMLS access page please click on: http://nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/102179
IN TEXAS – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.